Monday, September 27, 2010

Hallows Family

I think this is one of my new favorite places. I have been asked to do several more sessions here since taking these photos. I decided I was going to do my own family pictures here as well. These are the same cute little girls as my blog header. They are so photogenic and so much fun to work with. The older child loves the spotlight and loves getting her picture taken. She is a little poser. The hardest thing about taking these pictures was the fact that the girls were not in matching outfits. I have know this family for 4 years. Only 2 or 3 times have I ever seen these girls in outfits that were not 100% matching. It was kind of crazy but I'm very proud of their mother for taking a risk for pictures! There are so many of my favorites, so I posted a lot of pictures this time!

































































1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! I love their outfits! And I love that you have a blog now too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...